Want to join our team?
We are hiring a skilled carpenter to join our team.
Are you passionate about carpentry? Do you want to work for a company that encourages a positive work environment? We are hiring! The job will entail working in a diverse setting to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products.
You must be able to:
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of materials.
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other materials according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases, and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Lay out flooring, roofing, or drywall ensuing they are level and compatible.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves, and other items.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance.
- Build scaffolding and other structures.
- proven experience with materials and tools
- excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- proficient in using electric and manual equipment and measurement tools
- willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- good knowledge of English
- understanding of basic math
- good physical condition and endurance
- valid driver's license
- reliable means of transportation
Send your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com.